ADRF5054 Silicon SP4T Switch, Reflective, 1 GHz to 60 GHz
The ADRF5054 is a reflective, single-pole four-throw (SP4T) switch manufactured in the silicon process.
This switch operates from 100 MHz to 60 GHz with better than 3.2 dB of insertion loss and 40 dB of isolation. The ADRF5054 has an RF input power handling capability of 24 dBm for the through path.
The ADRF5054 draws a low current of 150 μA on the positive supply of +3.3 V and 520 μA on negative supply of −3.3 V.
The device employs complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS)-/low voltage transistor to transistor logic (LVTTL)-compatible controls.
The ADRF5054 RF ports are designed to match a characteristic impedance of 50 Ω.
The ADRF5054 comes in a 24-terminal, 3 mm × 3 mm, RoHS compliant, land grid array (LGA) package and can operate from −40°C to +105°C.
- Industrial Scanner
- Test instrumentation
- Cellular Infrastructure – mmWave 5G
- Military radios, radars, and electronic counter measures (ECMs)
- Microwave radios and very small aperture terminals (VSATs)
Features and Benefits
- Ultrawideband frequency range: 1 GHz to 60 GHz
- Reflective design
- Low insertion loss
- 2.1 dB typical up to 40 GHz
- 3.0 dB typical up to 55 GHz
- 3.2 dB typical up to 60 GHz
- High input linearity
- P0.1dB: 24 dBm typical
- IP3: 45 dBm typical
- High RF power handling
- Through path: 24 dBm
- Hot switching: 24 dBm
- RF switching time: 25 ns
- 0.1 dB RF settling time: TBD ns
- 24-terminal, 3 mm x 3 mm land grid array (LGA) package